Dinnerware - and so much more - for you, for yours, for life.
The big guy. An exquisite piece whether you hang it on the wall or use it for roasts, crudité, or the world's biggest plate of nachos.
All serving platters are currently wheel-thrown by East Fork Founder and CEO, Alex Matisse.
- Stamped: East Fork Guild + Alex Matisse
- 15" W x 2.75" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Not recommended for use under the broiler
* All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828.222.0466 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.