A mid-sized serving platter for vegetable trays, roast chickens, or a birthday cake. Wheel-thrown by East Fork Founder and CEO, Alex Matisse.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- All servingware is currently being thrown by East Fork Founder, Alex Matisse.
- 13" W x 2.5" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828-575-2150 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.