Please Note: This product currently has a 2-3 week lead time. We hope you'll agree it's worth the wait!
We made and ate off hundreds of prototypes for dinner plates before landing on this form. With just a hint of a lip, these wheel thrown plates are the for-a-lifetime purchase you've been looking for. Unlike most handmade stoneware, East Fork dinner plates stacks neatly and fit easily into standard dishwasher racks.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- 10.5" W x 1.5" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Not recommended for use under a broiler
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828.222.0466 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.
Simple Linen Napkins to pair perfectly with our full range of glaze colors. Beyond being the obvious choice over paper when you're keeping the planet in mind, using a cloth napkins makes even the blah-est of leftovers feel special. And really, why own any textiles that aren't made of linen?
- Belgian Linen woven and stonewashed in Portugal
- 20"x 20"
- By Hawkins NY