East Fork Mug
East Fork Mug
Mugs are one of those things that tend to pile up in your cupboard. You get one from a gift shop at a National Park, another at a holiday gift exchange, another at a craft fair. Like your stuffed animals when you were a kid, you take turns using each one cuz you kinda feel bad for them.
Until this one came along. This is the mug that you'll want to use every single day. Trust us. Live with others? Get a few. They'll want to use it, too.
Each mug ships with a paper band that, when opened, contains the East Fork story - a perfect gift!
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Pictured here in In the Pines, Wine Dark Sea, and Eggshell
- 5" H x 3.25" W
- Holds 12 ounces
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828.222.0466 or shoot an email to email@example.com to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.