There are few better ways to make you feel like you've really got your life together than eating perfectly soft-boiled eggs from handmade egg cups each morning. So what if there's a months worth of laundry on the other side of the room? Look how civilized your breakfast is! (or will be...)
- Sold individually
- Dishwasher and microwave safe (though DO NOT put an egg in a microwave! It's bad news!)
- Handmade by East Fork with wild, North Carolina clay
This little glass spoon is the perfect yolk scooper:
Designed by German design engineer Max Frommeld and made in his London studio, these little spoons are perfect for stirring sugar, scooping salt, and savoring desserts with a special slowness. Made from borosilicate glass - the same stuff your mom calls Pyrex - making them more durable and heat-resistant than regular glass.
- From Max Frommeld
- Available in Lilac, Amber, Lilac + Clear, and Amber + Clear
- Each spoon is handmade, so expect and welcome slight variations in form and size.
- Spoons measure between 3 and 5 inches.