Incense Burner, made in our workshop on the wheel with 100% North Carolina Clay, for the most lo-fi of vibes.
Now available exclusively in Mars, our unglazed, raw surface.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- 4.75" W x 1" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Intended for use with stick incense only. Not recommended for use with coil incense.
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
We light a stick of this every day in the store, and it rarely fails to beckon folks in from the sidewalk.
- Hand-dipped by Norden in Encinitas, California
- Each box contains 20 sticks
- 45 minute burn time
- Made from all natural essential oils
- Øresund: Crackling wood, pine needles, bright piny citrus with balsam fir needle, grapefruit, and musk.
- Ojai: Dry wood paneling, earthy grass, resinous citrus with frankincense, cypress, patchouli, and Palo Santo.
Idyllwild: Dry, earthy, herbal desert sagebrush and cedar forest with cedarwood, sage, vetiver, and citrus.
Woven of luxurious mohair and wool, this substantial throw is a perfect soft addition to any of your living spaces. Offered in two colors – Blush + Mustard – and finished in fringe. Add it to a couch or the end of the bed for some cozying up. It also makes an ideal gift for the hard-to-shop for person in your life.
- Approximately 52 x 72”
- Material: Mohair + Wool
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in India