Large Potter's Bowl
Large Potter's Bowl
The right size bowl for all the popcorn it takes to binge watch Game of Thrones with your sweetie. Makes a great mixing bowl or serving bowl for a crowd of 4-8.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Pictured here in Eggshell
- Stamped: East Fork
- 8.75" W x 4" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828-575-2150 or shoot an email to email@example.com to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.
What a spoon! This exquisite piece is hand-hammered in the Lue Brass workshop in Setouchi City in the Okayama prefecture of Japan. An excellent shape for serving grain dishes. As with all brass, the surface will soften and patina with use, but can be shined up easily with things you have around the house - like baking soda or white vinegar.
We don't recommend you putting this guy in the dishwasher.
The ubiquitous dish scrubber found in every Japanese home. This is the brush to break out for those heavy duty, burnt-dinner messes. Abrasive, but also gentle enough to use on sensitive surfaces.
- Made from hemp palm fiber
- waterproof, durable
- 2 3/4" x 3 1/3"