The big guy. An exquisite piece whether you hang it on the wall or use it for roasts, crudité, or the world's biggest plate of nachos.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- All servingware is currently being thrown by East Fork Founder, Alex Matisse.
- 15" W x 2.75" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Not recommended for use under the broiler
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828.222.0466 or shoot an email to email@example.com to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.