A hand-thrown lidded jar perfect for salt, sugar, bobby pins, and cotton balls.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- 4.25" W x 4" H
- Holds 12 ounces
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Not recommended for use under the broiler
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828-575-2150 or shoot an email to email@example.com to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.