Small Potter's Bowl
Small Potter's Bowl
The obvious choice for eating ice cream in the bathtub. Perfect for two scoops, with room for whipped cream.
Pictured here in Wine Dark Sea, Blue Ridge, + Eggshell
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- 5" W x 2.25" H
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- Not recommended for use under a broiler
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828-575-2150 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.
It's a scientific fact that ice cream, crème brûlée, Crema Catalan, pannacotta, etcetera all taste better off a dainty spoon. This one's our favorite.
Hand-hammered by the Lue Brass workshop.
As with all solid brass, the metal will oxidize and grow warmer and calmer with use.
We recommend hand-washing.
- 6.25" length
- 0.75" cup
The ubiquitous dish scrubber found in every Japanese home. This is the brush to break out for those heavy duty, burnt-dinner messes. Abrasive, but also gentle enough to use on sensitive surfaces.
- Made from hemp palm fiber
- waterproof, durable
- 2 3/4" x 3 1/3"
Designed by German design engineer Max Frommeld and made in his London studio, these little spoons are perfect for stirring sugar, scooping salt, and savoring desserts with a special slowness. Made from borosilicate glass - the same stuff your mom calls Pyrex - making them more durable and heat-resistant than regular glass.
- From Max Frommeld
- Available in Lilac, Amber, Lilac + Clear, and Amber + Clear
- Each spoon is handmade, so expect and welcome slight variations in form and size.
- Spoons measure between 3 and 5 inches.