Dinnerware - and so much more - for you, for yours, for life.
The perfect cup for water, smoothies, or a frothy cold one. Use for hot drinks, cold drinks, or storing your toothbrush.
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Stamped: East Fork
- 3.25" W x 4.75" H
- Holds 12 ounces
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe.
- All East Fork Pottery is glazed to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be glazed, fired, sanded, packed and headed out the door.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828.222.0466 or shoot an email to email@example.com to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.