Director of Growth
East Fork Pottery is located in beautiful Asheville, NC. At our heart we are makers: we produce every piece of ceramics we sell and source other objects for the home from near and far to offer a meaningful, beautiful, and personal collection of useful objects for the home.
East Fork is looking for a Director of Growth to work with the founders to design, implement, and analyze email acquisition, affiliate partnerships, paid channels, offline campaigns, brand strategy and retention. As we reach scale you will build out and lead a robust and diverse team of clear, focused, and data driven marketers.
In order to help ensure all aspects of this position are performed as expected, measurable metrics will be provided along with regularly scheduled performance reviews. This full-time, permanent position reports to the Brand Director/CMO.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketer, with direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, executing, and analyzing organic and paid marketing across multiple channels, and a successful track record delivering against KPIs: CPA, CAC, and LTV. You should be data and ROI-driven, while being sensitive to East Fork’s unique brand positioning and voice.
- Work with Brand Director and CEO to design and refine East Fork's core marketing goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the DTC (Direct to Consumer) Modern Luxury space and our unique voice and position within the market.
- Design and maintain complex automated CRM flows and with A/B testing and reporting while maintaining our unique and personal voice.
- Work closely with our PR firm to leverage all earned media into efficient and effective funnels.
- Oversee effective scaling efforts including benchmarking and increasing LTV, CPA, and CPC benchmarks
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on KPIs by channel.
- Work with and the Brand Ambassador and Brand director to ensure events, pop ups, and other physical manifestations of the brand are optimized to acquire and nurture new leads.
- Develop East Fork’s affiliate strategy and channels and work with and independent contractor to implement.
- Work with Brand Director and Brand Ambassador to design effective and on brand partnership sweeps.
- Work with a digital agency or independent contractor to design and manage all paid channels.
- Work with Brand Director to identify partnerships with bloggers and influencers and work to optimize and leverage those partnerships.
Dependent on Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, liberal arts, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience in SEM / SEO
- Well-versed in site-side marketing, including conversion, page optimization, A/B testing, and optimizing an entire funnel (online / offline)
- Have a case study or hard numbers to share w/ a previous client on how you took them from point A to point B over a certain time period with X amount of spend.
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Team leader, with experience managing third party agencies and vendors
- A creative visual mind to understand strong brand identity and work closely with the creative team on strategy and vision.
- Network and interpersonal skills for good PR and Partnerships
- Abstract thinking to draw insight out of funnel and conversion analytics, and turn this into action.
- Focus and organizational ability to deliver world-class CRM.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, Kissmetrics, Referral Programs, A/B Testing Platform, Shopify and Moz.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, working overtime as needed
Matching Simple IRA
Pay dependent on experience
.5 - 2% Equity (dependent on experience)
Email your resume and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.