East Fork Pottery is located in beautiful Asheville, NC. At our heart we are makers: we produce every piece of ceramics we sell and source other objects for the home from near and far to offer a meaningful, beautiful, and personal collection of useful objects for the home.
Description and Responsibilities:
Oversee all of growth marketing, brand marketing and customer retention, as East Fork focus’ on rapid scale of our nationwide direct-to-consumer channels — both on and offline. This role will report directly to the CEO and help build and manage East Fork’s marketing team. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketer, with direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, executing, and analyzing organic and paid marketing across multiple channels, and a successful track record delivering against KPIs: CPA, CAC, and LTV. You should be data and ROI-driven, while being equally customer obsessed and brand focused.
You (are, can will)
...understand modern luxury brands and the importance of making things with your hands.
...understand and emulate our unique personal voice and craft copy to match.
...handle anything from setting up complex automated CRM flows, A/B testing, partnerships and expanding our online / offline landscape.
...work with CEO to plan East Fork's core marketing goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
...focus on top of the funnel to create awareness and drive traffic.
...acquire new customers in paid channels incl: search, social, retargeting, content marketing.
...plan and manage all campaigns day-to-day, continuously analyzing, reporting, and optimizing to budget; plus, identify new channels with high ROI potential.
...work with Creative Director to create and launch high impact messaging and creative and to further optimize the campaigns.
...work with CEO and Creative Director on retention marketing, customer service, email marketing.
...develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on KPIs by channel.
...aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty - we make pottery after all.
...understand to scale effectively and able to create LTV, CPA, CPC benchmarks.
...are excited about bringing and outside network to Asheville.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years in a growth marketing role with a proven track record of success
- Experience in optimizing an entire funnel (online / offline)
- Have a case study or hard numbers to share with a previous client on how you took them from point A to point B over a certain time period with X amount of spend.
- A creative visual mind to understand strong brand identity and work closely with the creative team on strategy and vision.
- Abstract thinking to draw insight out of funnel and conversion analytics, and turn this into action.
- Well-versed in site-side marketing, including conversion, page optimization, A/B testing
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Team leader, with experience managing third party agencies and vendors
- Proficiency with InDesign, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, Kissmetrics, Referral Programs, A/B Testing Platform, Shopify and Moz.
Matching Simple IRA
Email your resume and an introduction to email@example.com.